We have all been there…
Winter has passed, it is very cold, and the days are turning at the beginning and end of the work. Is not fun. So, we start thinking or fantasizing on a hot summer day, the night seems endless, you can actually do something… well… let's see….work.
We need a rope to hold tightly, a bright spark looking forward. What are the benefits of spending summer vacation with my family? We searched for luxury hotels, motels, holiday apartments in a calm study, and then the listing attracted us. An amazing vacation rental is located in the area we want. So what do we say and investigate further. The vacation rental is dazzling, it's glamorous, it boasts stunning views of the sparkling beach and modern decor, you can say it – it has it. Wow! we say. The bet will cost a lot of money. So we hesitate to press the check price button. The price is flashing, we are rushing to do math and calculate, um, actually not too bad. The daily price per person is no more than the local RV park. Have you made a mistake? We send an email inquiry.
A few days later, the owner contacted us to provide usability, price and bank details so that we can pay the deposit. It's all very good, so let's move on and believe that we have had a great holiday for this family at a very high price. We sat down with a smug smile and were very satisfied with ourselves.
The holiday is coming. We loaded the family into the car and started driving. After six hours of fighting, we were tired of the road and other drivers. The family was tempered by being forced to sit in a car full of holiday requirements, and our partner was complaining about the migraine caused by the children often fighting. The destination cannot arrive very quickly.
Then we are there. The owner clearly provided us with a map. Of course, it's a bit rough, but you see, you drive the London Underground. How hard is it to find a holiday home? A partner who is about to have a migraine will navigate for you and give you a description of the wrong description. What do you mean to turn off the highway? The beach is also 10 km away. Ah, you comfort yourself and the vacation rental is promoted as private. A small road leading to the coast is part of the plan. The asphalt road became a gravel. After a few times, k became a narrow, winding road, similar to more goat tracks, inevitably leading to the car to be swallowed in a more impressive pothole. There are nervous sweat beads on the forehead. However, when your partner yells "It is like this!", your heart will be relieved.
You drive the car into the driveway and smash from the uneven bushes on the side of the car. ' Everything will be good ' You comfortably yell at yourself. The house appeared, a quaint wooden hut surrounded by fresh lawns and bushes. You stare at the heavy virgin forest around you. This may not be right. You grab the map and check it again; be sure your partner made a mistake. No errors.
You secretly look at your partner who is frozen in your face. As usual, your teenage daughter perfectly sums up the classic one of the casts! You can't be serious! I didn't stay in that junkyard! ' Even your son, an adventurous soul, seems to have lost the language.
Hopefully, you climb out of the car and believe that the beach and the stunning seascape are hidden. You haven't found them yet. You stand on the balcony and look at the ocean. A pale blue distance, far away. During this time, your partner is scanning the instructions provided by the owner about where to find the key. You all set out to pursue the key. Well, this view is not what you are looking for, but, hey, maybe the house will be better.
After ten minutes of unfinished search, you returned empty-handed. No key. Until now, you are losing it. You'll get the owner's contact details into your phone and be mentally ready to serve the owner, and you'll become even more frustrated when your call clicks on a voicemail. Resisting to leave some impulse to choose an explet, you need a short, concise message. Call me. just now. '
Convenient for your partner to discover ' an open door, step by step in your heart. For your comfort, the interior looks fine and better than expected. After careful inspection, you will find that the death of the flies and your daughter is very big. A big spider has a luxury net on the door frame. There is bread crumbs on the bench; the fat splashes on the baking tray and the oven is like an open fire oven. The mattress guards were polluted, and there was a lot of dust on the windowsill. There were some choices to hide from the cover and calm the horror. Your partner found a condom under the bed.
When you scream from the bathroom and let the whole family run to find a daughter staring at the pubic hair on the tile, you think you have finally fallen to the bottom. You admit defeat. Your family can't let you escape all of this.
After half an hour, every vacation accommodation website on the network used a small victory. The camper and park owner of the local RV park offers an additional $100 tent and bedding. ' Cheap ' You sarcasm, while lamenting the unreasonable damage to bank accounts and the exciting prospects of pursuing MIA owners' refunds.
Yes, we have all been there. So how do you avoid vacation rental plagiarism? Read these handy tips, and although you may not be able to avoid all the problems, you will definitely learn how to eliminate some of them.
1. Do your research. Then study it. When you find a property you like, Google will provide your name and address. Check out the other sites listed in the property and view different photos so you can see the real situation of the property. View the hotel on Google Maps. Is it close to the service claimed by the ad? Check the booking amount – If the property is booked regularly, the owner may have a good reputation.
2. Check the terms and conditions of the website you ordered. Whether their terms and conditions cover the various properties advertised, or a common set of website terms, indicates that everyone cares and is not responsible. Or is it the boss?
3. Check out other guests’ comments on the hotel. Check out reviews on Trip Advisor or check out property reviews under Google Places.
4. Pay attention to the payment. Read the cancellation and refund policy carefully. If you book on Easter or Christmas, it may be difficult to get a refund unless it is the real reason. Your reservation has been received by the owner for other bookings during the period and as one of its main income weeks – they will be hoping to get paid and will have terms and conditions to make up for this possibility.
5. Unless you know the owner of the vacation rental yourself, have booked the hotel before, or know someone owns it, it is worthwhile to pass the established vacation rental business. These properties are managed by experienced and qualified property management staff. If the standard settings are not met, they will be corrected. There will be a local office and staff, you can actually see and talk to them because vacation rentals are their business. You are their client and they are very eager to make sure you are well cared for.