If you want to spend a holiday in the modern world but not polluted, Bali is one of the most open choices in the world! Bali's tourism industry is booming, but most of the islands are unspoiled wilderness. The locals still speak their own language. If you choose a more hidden villa in Bali, all you can hear is After the sun sets, the dragonfly and the frog scream. Today we have a great selection of private accommodation in Bali, Bali's quiet spots and beaches for those who really want to stay away from the rest of the world.
Private vacation in Bali
Bali is full of beautiful, private, isolated, peaceful accommodation. In fact, after visiting some places that are considered "quiet". And ' Deviation ' In Bali, you may reconsider your needs for random strangers! If you want a private Balinese holiday, you will mainly look for villas in Bali. Previously in Bali, visitors recommended the privacy and seclusion of these hotel hotels:
* Nusa Dua Laguna Resort
* Ubud Tanagaya's Chedi Club
* Bali Tembok Spa Resort
*Komaneka of Ubud Monkey Forest
*Kupu Kupu Barong Villas&Tree Spa in Ubud
These Bali villas are far more than small hotel rooms, which are reflected in the price. However, when you sit on a quiet balcony in the mountains or enjoy a cocktail on the pristine beach, your credit card will soon forgive you!
Private attractions in Bali
Between the peaceful accommodations of Bali and many private attractions, it is absolutely possible to spend a holiday without encountering more than a dozen people you have never seen before! Checking out the secluded beaches of Bali is an obvious must-have; we are exploring the best private beach options right away. If you want to do more than just lazy or enjoy the water, why not check out:
* Uluwatu Half-Day Tour: You will see 100 encounter rocks dripping into the ocean, Kayangan Jagat Temple, and saint Dang Hyang Nirartha Come to his place of enlightenment.
* Besakih Mother Temple Tour: This full-day tour will take you to the old courts of KlungKung and Goa Lawah, Bat Holy Cave, and spend a lot of time exploring the island's largest temple, Pura Besakih, and surrounded by major structures. The composition of the five temple compounds.
* BikeBaik Tours: Bike tours are very popular in Bali – this takes you into the countryside, where you can learn how Bali's rice farmers and rural craftsmen live – fascinating!
*West Bali National Park: This beautiful national park covers an area of 65,000 acres, hiking in the adjacent ocean, bird watching and diving are popular with tourists. You can see giant water monitors, kutjak deer, jungle chicken, purple crab, macaque and ebony langur.
Private beach in Bali
If you are traveling to Bali's beach most of the time, please book a beach hotel in Bali during the dry season from April to October. Although most tourists avoid the rainy season in Bali, they can actually save a considerable amount of money during this period of low demand. Plan your days to avoid the downpour in the afternoon, you will mainly have your own beach and a beautiful, cheap vacationer! Here are some of the quietest (best!) beaches in Bali:
* Monti Beach in Nusa Dua: From Hyatt Regency to Gig Temple, with gorgeous white sand and blue water and a few suppliers . You can rent a chair from INR 20 per day.
* Jimbaran Beach: If you live in one of the neighboring Bali hotels, this is the easiest to reach – but even if you are not, it is worth to get some better waves in Bali.
* Beaches in the Sanur area: The beach here has no sense of travel and is more local. This is the first resort developed in Bali, but it can be very good when there are few tourists.
* Balangan: This beach has almost a Hawaiian style, and if there are secluded corners, there are many. Access can be difficult… if you like to like this place, this is a good sign for you!